Clover takes your privacy seriously. Read the following
- Your "Personal information" is information about you that makes
your identity clear or which can enable your identity to be reasonably
worked out from the information. If you need to
check on the privacy of personal information you have provided, please contact
- Your personal information will not be given to anyone else
without your permission. Only Clover and persons authorised by her
have access to your information. Requesting Clover
to take action on your behalf may require her giving information to relevant authorities
to get an outcome. You can ask to remain anonymous.
- If you provide your email address, it will only be used by Clover
to communicate with
you. It will not be given to anyone
else. Clover may email you her weekly Bligh
eNews or other information on local issues, but will stop if you ask.
Clover does not wish
to send unwanted email. (However, the Bligh eNews list may
not be updated every week during particularly busy periods!)
- This website does not encrypt information before sending it.
As there are risks sending information across the internet without this
additional security, you
should not send any information you need to keep
private. You can contact us by phone
- Every attempt is made to remove personal information from documents on this
website. The letters, reports and submissions on this website are
available from Clover's office. They are provided here to better inform the Bligh
community about issues affecting it and Clover's work. If you believe any document on this site contains personal
information that needs to be "de-identified", please contact
- This site doesn't record personal information without you explicitly sending it.
activities. This site's server automatically collects some data such
as the type of browser; date and time of your visit; the address of the
referring site; your server's IP address; and the pages you access. This
automatic information is used for system administration and to make the site more
useful. It will not be linked with personal information
- This site contains links to other sites. Clover can not guarantee the privacy practices of
those sites. If you have concerns you should
check the privacy policies of those sites.
the guidelines issued by the Australian
Privacy Commissioner for implementing the Federal Privacy Act.